• Coordinate the recruitment program of all staff level such as Developing Job Description and Job Specifications, preparing Job advertisement, CV screening & shortlisting, and conducting interview program.• Plan workforce for the operations and HO departments• Access and analyses the training needs through job analysis, annual performance appraisal and consulting with line manager, and develop various training program including orientation session and Prepare the necessary material for training and control the training budget• Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness by examining the written test, survey the feedbacks of trainees and measure the result• Responsible for the management of employee database software and all HR record.• Deal with the government department for labor law, SSB law and income tax law, and coordinate for foreign expatriate visa & stay permit application and, advise to BOD concerning labor law• Develop and edit HR Manual• Participate and involve in staff performance management, grievance management, staff transfer and promotion (Internal recruitment), staff punishment. Etc;• Conducting exit interview, staff satisfaction survey & salary survey and prepare report for senior management.• Responsible to prepare HR report for International Head Office.• Other administrative duties assigned by above.
• Must have HR Bachelor (or) HR degree (or) equivalent level of knowledge• Must have five years of experiences in relevant management position• Able to speak and write English fluently• Able to deal with different culture• Must have cooperative skill with other department• Leadership skill, Team work• Microsoft Application• Internet and email package
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
1. We distribute fuel throughout Myanmar.2. Quality fuel is imported from foreign sources. This allows us to keep prices low, and pass the savings on to your business.3. We offer fuel storage services at the MMTM Terminal Port to store your imported fuel products.4. We provide shipping containers for rent to accelerate the shipping process for all your import or export needs.5. We additionally purchase various beans from local retailers and then process and export them.