• Response to business needs by negotiating terms and preparing/negotiating contractual documents to reflect those needs while protecting the interests of the company.• Perform orally and writing, to the organization, to suppliers and to customers, to government and to other agencies and argue on behalf of the organization • Establish good relationship and liaise with key persons in government • Communicate with commercial contractual parties, government representatives, external legal counsel and colleagues from Regional and Global Legal Department• Evaluate and reviewing the safety of the legal documents and contracts before release to ensure safety and minimize the risk • Conduct research and analyze of the organization’s legal issues• Provide legal advice to the business as required
• Candidates need to have obtained at least a Bachelor of Laws degree• Very good at reporting to management level • At least 5 years’ experience practicing corporate law in MyanmarSkills• Excellent use of Myanmar and English language use in MS Office Competences• Sharp eye for legal impact of different business activities, both in short and long term• Fluent in English• Ability to draft legal contracts
- Rewards over performance
- Make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Fortune had its humble beginnings in the year 1991 with the vision to become an integral part of Myanmar's development. Starting with the installation and servicing of elevators as its core business, Fortune has matured into a diversified organization focused on the proper infrastructure development in Myanmar. As Myanmar is undergoing unparalleled socio-economic changes, Fortune has established itself as one of the country's leading companies.