• Manage the daily operations by ensuring sales goals are met, policies & procedures are followed• Coach and train staff on delivering quality services• Team management• Review the operations and services and initiate further improvement by co-operating with other departments.• Perform receivable management• Plan and control Budget• Agent Monthly Result Report preparation for Agent Top Management. And keep in touch with Agent top management team by reporting and sharing update information to support Agent future business expansion.• Master operation, demonstration and explanation of Agent -- Understand and be proficient in restricted and non-restricted marketing activity.• Develop company strategies and operations, examine risks and potentials, estimate customers' needs and goals• Conduct research and also make delivery on any intelligence that will have strong impact on proposition development for any new investment project of the organization.• Actively participate in office’s staff recruitment process, capacity development, annual appraisal and ensure that all staff are well understood of their responsibilities, policies and procedures, and capable to identify their strength or weakness, staffs are strongly motivated.• Propose to set up and implement the operational target plan included loan, saving, staffing, budgeting, and especially office’s profit. In addition, distribute loan target to individual agent then regularly monitor and evaluate staff performance, and providing staffs coaching and feedback to improve their work performance.• Ensure that all income and expense transactions are well reviewed and authorized, recorded into the right accounting code with sufficient supporting documents, internal control system is strictly followed, and accounting and financial reports can be generated any time.• Ensure to handle all internal operation perfectly.
Minimum 3 years working experience. Supervisory experience or accounting will be an advantage.Good communication, mathematics, coaching, problem solving, planning skills, analytical skills, and interpersonal skillsSelf-motivated, mature and able to work independentlyGood command in English and Burmese in speaking and writingMS Excel, Word, Power Point.Physical Requirement• Be able to explain about our Personal Loan and S-Loan process with self confidence• Pay attention to the system while typing for correct customer information• Be able to support supervisor and have good team work
Reward for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.