• Coordination in developing market survey and marketing plans.• Study and Research the prescribers and products for Core Marketing Processes.• Responsible for new product launching in different areas.• Planning and Design promotional material / tools to support the sales / marketing objectives with cost effectiveness.• Implementing the Scientific and Academic programs.• Joint field work with the field staff to develop the territories and to understand the market dynamics and demand, identifying market opportunities for brand building.• Handling Doctor Interaction and Conducting Product presentation in the CME.• Monitor campaigns for sales promotion.• Train, motivate and guide the field force to ensure the continuous growth of the brand.• Sending regular motivational circulars to the field staff & business partners.• The job requires extensive traveling all over Lower Myanmar
• Must be MBBS degree holder• Good communication skill and English• able to use Microsoft office properly• able to travel
Bonus + Commission
Office based but with fairly frequent travel to attend meetings, prescriber visits, and conferences etc. within Myanmar and internationally.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques