1. Manage relationship with factory personnel2. Supervise and assist QC efforts3. Supervise preparation of management reports4. Inspect and report HSE issues, as well as work with factory to correct5. Prepare for HSE and payroll audits by customer personnel.6. Prepare accounting reports for local bank account7. Supervise small team.8. International travel (limited)
1. Bachelors degree in textile science, engineering, international trade, or similar2. Fluent written and oral in English and Mandarin3. Myanmar national4. Able to obtain passport5. Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing environment, apparel or textiles preferred.6. Microsoft office proficient –English-Chinese – Myanmar language7. Interpersonal skills to work in multi-cultural team, both local and international
Will be added.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.
Please update your Job Alert dashboard and try again.