The role holder is responsible for quality assurance of contact center in the areas of call handling, customer service, productivity improvement, new banking products etc. In addition, the role holder has to ensure staffs are keep abreast with up to date knowledge and providing accurate information to customer. In overall, role holder has to ensure the right and consistent communication channel are used to customers• Leads the development of quality assurance best practices of contact center through data collection, analysis and continuous improvement.• Leads performance of contact center and to construct standard operating procedure (SOP) for maximum customer satisfaction. • Develops quality assurance program to enhance quality service of contact center.• Develops contact center evaluation methodology and to provide actionable insight for performance improvement.• Conducts call monitoring to help customer service agents to improve performance in contact center.• Analyzes and collects contact center data and to proactively provide solutions.• Report service downtime or other malfunctions to relevant stakeholder for immediate resolution.• Ensures customer service agents are keep abreast with latest banking product so that consistent message is given to customer. • Composes reports on contact center performance and operations for Contact Center Manager.• Maintains a keen understanding of industry trends, developments and best practices• Collaborates with operation team on overall improvement and of performance, bucket wise performance monitoring and refresher training
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Finance / Accountancy /Banking or equivalent.• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in contact center is required for this position. • Experience working as customer service representative in call center is compulsory. • Ability to command both spoken and written in Myanmar and English.• Excellent business acumen, leadership and communication skills.• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office and Customer Service related applications.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.