1) Manage to achieve sales target for Respective Sub Distributors Areas2) To manage Regional Sales Representatives under his supervision.3) Able to communicate well in positive way to Sub Distributors4) Organize to establish excellent network and communication among Sub Distributors and Company Departments 5) 70% of time to travel on responsible area.6) Working out for all Sales Achievements, Display, Loyalty and other sales supportive activities.7) Inform about market & Sub Distributors' update in prompt and proactive manner8) Participate in cross working function to support Regional Sales Development
Requirements 1) University Graduate 2) Good Computer Skills in excel and power point 3) 4 Skills of English4) At least ( 3-5) years of experience in Shan State , Kayah State and other upper Myanmar Region.5) Very good knowledge about Myanmar Nationwide FMCG Geography and Connection.6) Willing to travel7) Honest, Good Leadership Skill and wiling to learn.
1) Incentive2) Phone allowance3) Meal & Travel allowance4) Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The establishment of IMPACT is in 2011 when Myanmar start knocking back to international market. Not only to maximize our profit, also be part of contributor to Myanmar Consumer by serving High Quality Products with food safety practices. IMPACT is managed by Mrs.Ohmar thein, Managing Director , who has about 20 years of experiences in International Distribution Market. She used to work in other Asia Country as a General Manager of a Swiss Leading Distribution Corporation especially in the area of Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Health Care.IMPACT ever serves High Quality Products with Myanmar FDA Recommendation by legal importation. Although focusing on business growth and profit maximization, IMPACT is not just a Trader, is the organization who focus in Brand Establishment and deep coverage in all channels of Myanmar Market.