- Plan, organize, lead and control the team in order to achieve maximum sales.- Monitor & ensure that subordinates achieve and surpass their daily, monthly and yearly sales objectives by assigning daily sales targets.- Building the strong relationship with our valuable customers.- Track weekly ,monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Any Graduate, more preferable is sales & marketing diploma- Age between (28 - 33) years- With minimum 7 years of experiences in sales management & 3 years of experiences as sales supervisor.- Good Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.,)- Must have driving licence and good driving skills.- Must be able to travel locally.- Must have good communication skills.
Good working environment
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
MDG’s network infrastructure, supply chain management, distribution, marketing, local know-how and logistical expertise help FMCG brand owners expand their market in Myanmar. Combining international standards and local cultural knowledge, MDG is clearly the partner of choice.