- Manage and ensure smooth 24 hours Store Operations of assigned GnG store/s. - Ensure store standards, food safety, and customer service is according to GnG requirements. - Ensure that all GnG policies, procedures, and controls are followed by team members.- Manage and control store operational expenses and shrinkage within company guidelines. - Execute operations initiatives and promotions on time. - Resolve operations issues.- Assists Area Manager/Area Supervisor in ensuring compliance in all areas of customer service, store operations, and loss prevention. - Provide training and development by giving constructive guidance to team members.- Attend and participate in required meetings and company events.- Complete and submit all administrative requirements and reports on time.-Provide and compile store data for the weekly updates.- Execute Competitor check and monitor sales accordingly to maintain the business advantage.
- Holding a Bachelor Degree.- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.- Need to be Presentable.- Good communication skills.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.