You will be in charge of planning, monitoring and assessing training programs. You will also take an active part in delivering training and creating training course development, including eLearning programs. • Plan, direct and deliver training programs to enhance employee knowledge and skills or to improve employee performance.• Contribute to creating training course development and training materials.• Understand e-learning techniques and contribute to the creation and/or delivery of e-learning programs and training materials.• Contribute to developing a deep employee engagement through the implementation of efficient and responsive training services team and relevant programs. • Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, success and ROI periodically and report on them to Training and Development management.• Maintain and develop professional working relationships with management teams.• Support the team with all other administrative tasks related to training and development.• Develop and monitor the department budget.
• Must have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business or related field.• At least 3 years of experience in the training field. Familiarity with e-Learning is a plus.• Good communication skills, both interpersonal and presentation.• Strong analytical, problem diagnosis, resolving and negotiation skills.• Creative thinking and a positive attitude and willingness to learn.• Disciplined and proven skills in planning, execution, monitoring and managing (tasks, budget, time).• Ability to prioritize activities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.• Take responsibility for actions and tasks.• Good command of spoken and written English.• Must be good in MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.• Willing to travel.
-Annual Bonus-Special Provident Fund Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
City Mart Holding started in 1996 as a supermarket outlet at Aung San Stadium. Today, it is the market leader in multiple retail formats in Myanmar and an icon in the country's retail industry.We seek to serve more of Myanmar's population through outlet expansions and the introduction of new retail concepts. While increasing our footprint, we take into account the impact our actions have on our employees, customers, society, and the environment.