- Monitor and evaluate staff technical skill level; plan training also to upgrade staff skills.- Oversee training department’s plans and budgeting.- Manage all training programs: internal, dealers and customer support.- Technical support to other departments.- Support Demonstrations/Exhibitions- Control demo fleet.- Introduce new technologies/new products - Set up, install and test run of new machines/models- Train Government staff (engineers/mechanics & end users).
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering .- At least 2 years of training experience, preferably in a multinational environment- Preferred a technical background in Agricultural Mechanization.- Possesses industry knowledge- Willing to learn and able to travel extensively- Must have driving licence and passport.- Strong communication and interpersonal skills- A good level of English to liaise with our international partners- Experience at management level.- Enthusiasm for lifelong learning- Flexible organization skills- Innovative thinking- Embrace Efficiency- A high level of professionalism
* Ferry* Uniform* Yearly Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
New Holland Agriculture is a truly global brand, incorporating the knowledge and expertise of companies that have changed agriculture around the world. New Holland is focused on using Global Technology to support and developing agriculture sector all around the world since 1985. We became the Clean Energy Leader in 2006. In Myanmar, formed a partnership with SPA group established Convenience Prosperity Co., Ltd., a division of Yoma Strategic Holdings Limited since 2012.