• Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.• Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.• Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.• Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.• Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.• Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.• Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.• Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.• Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.• Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
• Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.• 3-5 years previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.• Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.• Time management skills and the ability to delegate.• Excellent leadership and organizational skills.• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.• Problem-solving skills.
Benefit will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.