You will be responsible for running a Branch successfully especially by developing and improving long term relationship with customers, meeting sales and profitability goals and managing staff effectively.Responsibilities- Build and improve Customer Relationship Management- Manage and drive Sales target achievement of the Branch- Manage Store Performance as per Standard- Oversees all operational aspects including controlling stock holding process, completing store administration and dealing with all issues that arise fromstaff or customers- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans-- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder (MBA is a plus).- At least 5 years managerial experience in retail management (or) consumer product sales Management.- Significant experience in managing people and teams, including coordinating and motivating the work of subordinates.- Work well under pressure and with deadlines.- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and multitasking skills.- Must be self-motivated.- Computer literate-MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Special Provident Fund Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
City Mart Holding started in 1996 as a supermarket outlet at Aung San Stadium. Today, it is the market leader in multiple retail formats in Myanmar and an icon in the country's retail industry.We seek to serve more of Myanmar's population through outlet expansions and the introduction of new retail concepts. While increasing our footprint, we take into account the impact our actions have on our employees, customers, society, and the environment.