- Pinpoint the research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify
- Be responsible for the development and messaging of the brand narratives.
- Generate, execute and manage marketing programs and campaign.
- Keep in line with market trends and competitive activity as well as arrange and maintain brand budgets.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external, and communicate with senior management about marketing programs, strategies and budgets.
- Lead and operate the process of strategic positioning, competitive analysis, and marketing products across console & digital platforms.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans.
- Manage and instruct the internal sources and external agencies/vendors to successfully navigate all phases of product marketing including, but not limited to all planning and project timelines related to creative development advertising, public relations, social media, product launches, special events, and trade and consumer promotions.
- Actively contribution in internal cross-functional teams including cooperate communication, community, public relations, channel marketing, digital, operations, product development and sales to insure seamless integration and execution of our global marketing campaigns.