1. Maintain high customer service and build long-term relationships with our clients.2. Contact with customer and ensure customer needs are met effectively.3. Build effective networks both internally and externally.4. Perform any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- University degree preferred but not essential- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).- Proficient in English (reading and writing)- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team- Tolerance for stress
* Attractive Salary* Reward for outstanding performance* Overtime Payments
*International Standard Working Environment
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques