• You focus on delivering customer value in production and keep your team focused on that.
• Performing peer reviews where you will be coaching to and learning from others in order to contribute to a collaborative working model and improve yourself.
• Recommending alternative approaches to solving complex problems and utilizing new technology to achieve goals.
• Follow technology trends, research and suggest new technologies.
• Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Improves collaboration between Scrum Teams and IT Operations.
• Actively supports the organization labs towards Continuous Delivery.
• Coaches the team on howto advance build processes, prepare code for deployment, and helps to write scripts and maintain environment.
• Coordinates e2e delivery process, and manage design implications on the project.
• Aligns team on current state process implementation.
• Finds new & innovative ways of delivery both immediate and longer term.
• Adjusts solutions to current enterprise policies.
• Identifies focus areas with high business impact to incorporate in transformation roadmap.
• Automates daily tasks & processes to increase efficiency.
• You understand the concept, needs, and requirements and are able to conceptualize, design and develop solutions for end users.
• You are able to communicate properly with many different stakeholders and explain the rationale of your designs and code.
• You are a team player, can work collaboratively, and are able to negotiate.
• You are great at sharing knowledge, and helping others become the best versions of themselves.
• You can maneuver in a matrixed organization to get the job done.
• You are not intimidated by the rapidly changing technology ecosystem and keep your current through self-learning and constantly playing around with latest technologies. • You are fanatical about technology and are always on the look-out of newer better ways of building solutions using state-of-the-art technologies.
• You can disaggregate a complex problem into manageable chunks using logical thinking.