• Study design briefs and determine requirements• Schedule projects and timeline by aligning with project owners• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic• Work with internal team & outsource agency to produce final design in project deadline• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, printers, etc.• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed• Perform related responsibilities as assigned
• Must be able to confer advice and suggestions from the team, as well as understand what needs and wants.• A Knowledge of both typography and color theory is critical.
• Bachelor Degree with relevant certificate/diploma in design, creative development, branding
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role in creative agency with FMCG background
• Computer A+(Software and Hardware) , Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator , Editing and Animation
• Graphic layout skills and knowledge for digital and print• Knowledge of retail packaging design requirements• Strong writing and editing skills, and strong verbal communication skills• Ability to coordinate and collaborate with marketing & sales team
• Creative vision and ability to communicate brand message• Must exhibit a curious, positive and enthusiastic approach while working in a team environment• Familiarity with design software and technologies (Photoshop & Illustrator)
Rewards on performance
learn new skills on job
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific. DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.