Min Education Level
- To provide 24x7 shift support for the company and customers network.
- To provide Level 1 network troubleshooting, operations support and escalations of next level support.
- Monitoring of NMS systems (Cacti, Nagios, Smokeping, etc.).
- Prepare incident reports, including findings with analysis.
- Respond to incident calls and ensure the SLA to our clients.
- Bachelor Degree (BE (IT/EC), UCSY, BC.Tech, BC.Sc
- CCNA (Non-mandatory) but should have good understanding of Switching and Routing protocols with CCNA level.
- Good to have working knowledge of Linux OS.
- Good to have knowledge of TCP/IP suite.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Service-oriented, strong interpersonal skills and adaptable to a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Good attitude (Mandatory)
- Willing to work in extended hours and on duty as needed.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
Senior QS Engineer
Sr. Planning Engineer
Site Engineer (Junior)
M & E Engineer (Eastern Business Center)
Electrical Engineer (Thilawa)
Executive Operation Engineer(Medical Equipment)
Assistant Engineer (QS- Electrical / ELV)
Share with a Friend