To manage overall of each department’s functions of construction to get achievements, ie, guiding, planning of construction business plan and coordinating, communication between concerned departments according to PD’s instruction for respective projects.
* To review plans frequently, ie, at least monthly for the progress and payment of the project.
* To cooperate every department those are of joining smoothly each other to operate properly.
*Coordinates work with other departments or outside entities relating to construction projects and prosecution of the work including issues related to permitting, code compliance, work hours, construction impacts, work schedules, project oversight, and staffing.
* Plans, directs, coordinates, and reviews the work of assigned staff; assigns work activities and coordinates schedules, projects, and programs
* Provides constructive feedback; reviews and evaluates work and makes constructive suggestions and recommendations
Reviews division resources and requests assignment of staff to work, as needed, to support the needs of each construction project.
* Reviews project documentation such as progress payments, changes, work plans and progress reports; provides input and recommendations on project issues.
* Participates in project reviews, discussion of issues, and resolution of problems related to construction activities.
* Assists the Department of Safety, Security and Quality Assurance in the construction sites.
* To ensure accountability and compliance with all current and applicable state and laws, procedures, rules and regulations.