· Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
· Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
· Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
· Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
· Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
· Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
· Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
· Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
· Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
· Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
· Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
· Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
· Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
· Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
· Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
· Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
Requirement, Education and Skills
· Strategic Planning and Big Thinking inclusive of technology development and advancement incorporating the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence
· Applied Real-Time End to End Supply Chain Management expertise including collaboration, networking, relationship management, technical expertise and Change leadership
· Technological expertise and adeptness in areas such as Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and the Internet of Things and how to imagine and apply this technology to advance the Digital Supply Chain
· Change Leadership expertise on a Global, Multi-channel, Multi-Partner basis
· Control Tower leadership and single point of command management skills
· Data Analytics mentality including the ability to look across lots of data and information to make better, faster, holistic decisions
· Risk management expertise including problem solving, an ability to quickly assimilate enormous amounts of information rapidly combined with exceptional decision making
· Holistic, Global Leadership including an ability to work seamlessly within and across companies, cultures, functions and geographies to drive change and action
· Business Process Transformation capability including Lean and business process re-engineering
· Best Practices knowledge both within and across industries including an ability to translate those learnings in to applications in your own company and industry
· Graduate and Dip in Supply chain or Logistic Management.
· At least 15 years experienced in Logistic field and 5 years in Management leve
Performance BonusRewards for over performance
International StandardsMake a difference
Training providedPromotion OpportunitiesManagement potential
Win Brothers Group of Co., Ltd is one of the most dynamic conglomerates in Myanmar. The company was established in 1990 by Win family in Mandalay. Win Brothers Group integrated operations have diversified into strategic sectors such as Alcoholic Beverages Products, Industrial Gas, Agriculture, Sugar, Building Material, Mining and FMCG Retailing and Distribution. Our approach for sustainability is delivered by our commitment to implement the appropriate policies, practices, products, and programs towards optimum success. Having more than twenty years business experience in Myanmar’s economic landscape, the company is well positioned to lead the continued growth of Myanmar.