- Mainly responsible on strengthening export procedure of agricultural products such as Rice, Corn, Beans, Potato etc.- Provide feedback to business sale orders on results and forecast transport- Checked the cargo stock with Warehouse team and to create a plan of shipping that excludes these routes thus making responsible for all this logistics.- Monitoring of export shipments to ensure the compliance with government law and regulation- Coordinate with inspection team to managed the status of cargo production and carrier arrangement.- Managed the cargo volumes and arrange to apply cargo license with third party - Provided solutions to any relative problems of buyer and carrier.- Checked and signed packing list and invoice, OBL, Phyto, Fumigation before sending to buyers.- Making contract between shippers and buyers.- Negotiate with buyer or handle issues with custom officials.- Manage the whole processes till the cargo is arrived at destination smoothly.
- Bachelors’ Degree with Operations and Logistics Management is preferable but not mandatory.- Proficiency in Burmese and English language spoken and written- Computer Literate in Microsoft application- At Least 5 years working experience in export procedure (prefer the agriculture sector)- Must have export process Knowledge of shipping documents, practices and procedures, specifically relating to Myanmar regulations and requirements preferred.- Eager to learn and able to acquire new knowledge and skill quickly- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skill- Able to work extended period if work is demanding - Can work in Shwe Pyi Thar Township
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.