• Leads the data collection and analysis on corporate loan customers, and prepare credit proposals for the Management Credit Committee• Analyzes applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans• Evaluates creditworthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits• Interviews applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans• Communicates with clients to request information in supporting loan applications or to provide information for loan status• Presents loan proposals to Senior Management for decision making • Collaborates with legal to prepare contracts for the approved applications and ensure that proposed covenants are in the legally binding contract • Leads the development of a credit underwriting and administration for maintaining client documentation / accurate credit files and the periodic monitoring of exposure and covenant compliance• Executes loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business or equivalent.• Minimum 3 years of experience in Credit.• Able to command in both English and Myanmar.• Able to communicate effectively at all level.• Strong credit analytical skills and a good understanding of financial statements and accounting policies.• Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.• Able to adapt in a fast paced environment.
*Rewards over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.