• Report to Operations Manager• Manage Logistics Assistant and Officer• Offer technical solutions for the optimization of truck booking and management • Follow up closely with internal team, collect the number and type of trucks required, place the booking and dispatch the requested trucks.• Follow up with truck drivers, collect truck data and provide trucking info to GSP internal team.• Collect data from GSP clearance and logistics team, summarize the data and report.• Follow up with vender, ensure GSP receives trucking invoice regularly and validate the expenses.• Approve and process the payment with GSP’s finance team.• Together with GSP’s Operations Manager, and Fleet Manager, review and inspect trucks and drivers are met with GSP’s HSE regulation.• Visit sites and ports on regular basis and suggest management for improvement.
• Deep knowledge of Myanmar ports situation, containers and trucking knowledge. • Logistics and Clearance knowledge• Adept in multitasking• This position required regular reporting (email, excel, printer and scanner knowledge is a MUST)• Ability to think strategically and contribute to business development.• Analytical, conceptual, strategic and planning abilities.• Flexibility, ability to work under pressure, and a prevailing attitude• Familiarity with the market situation.
medical benefit with 13-month salary.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Gandamar Shwe Pyi (GSP) is among the most effective providers of procurement and logistics services in Myanmar.Established in 2013, GSP provides comprehensive procurement and logistics services to many international companies and INGOs in Myanmar. GSP offers dynamic solutions to our all clients’ sourcing needs, specializing in the procurement of household goods, promotion materials, customs clearance, trucking, and warehousing.