• Achieve the daily and monthly sales targets by ensuring complete and proper coverage of the allocated area; ensure that all outlets are visited in the correct sequence, follow the planned call in each outlet and make sure that they are well stocked with all our brands and packages• Determine the amount of cases required for next day’s first loading and order the load accordingly.• Maintain a good relationship with the customers at all times.• Develop sales and distribution, in liaison with the Sales Supervisor, vertically by identifying and establishing business relationships with new clients and horizontally by introducing the full range of the products to existing clients.• Submit a daily activity report to the Supervisor detailing the competitors’ activities; complete the route cards, invoices, settlement sheets as well as any other required documents.• Ensure that shortages, outstanding and collections are settled with the Accounts Department and that cash sales are deposited with the Cashier at the end of the day• Reflect high standards of performance in implementing the trade promotions and marketing activities that relate to his routes and customers.• Merchandise the products in the coolers and displays, utilize the Point of Sales (P.O.S.) materials, check the expiry dates in all outlets and rotate stocks whenever required.• Lead the team of Helpers through constant training and merchandising.• Ensure proper care and maintenance of Company coolers and report faulty equipment to the Sales Supervisor for remedial action.• Drive the Company vehicle with extreme care while maintaining a strict code of traffic discipline and safety requirements; daily check the vehicle fluid levels and follows the Company policy with regards to the maintenance and servicing of trucks (which shall not be used for private or personal use).
Technical Competencies:• Sales – negotiating/influencing• Payment Issues - RED• Works within well-defined process with limited decision making• Works within well-defined processRelated Position Requirements/Qualifications Any Graduate 1 Year Front line sales Lightweight vehicle (truck) driver’s license
-Annual Bonus-Monthly Incentive-Meal& Transportation AllowancePhone Allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.