• Overall responsibility that ensures to be successful of project operation and implementation plan. • To instruct proper implementation to project managers and engineers.• To set up proper control system such as QC check list, site engineer check list, material receiving system, machinery plan format.• Decision making for labor requirements and materials requirements.• Responsibility that ensures all project completion is within budget and on time.• Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.• Ensure responsible for all project are completed as per schedule and as per specification• Ensure provide leadership for team members.• Ensure responsible to team members that comply and practice of company code of conduct, business ethic, rule and regulations.• Analysis and preventive action for operation and risk management. • To supervise to get high quality and time schedules are meeting targeted. • Attend the related meetings and presentation of project progress and report to clients.• Attend internal meeting and prepare project progress report to senior management.• Negotiates with team members to generate ideas and clarify specifications • Delegates tasks as necessary to engineering team • resolves dispute between team members• Ensure provide requirements of technical.• Responsibility that continuous ahead of project progress.
• Bachelor’s degree of ME Civil/BE Civil.• At least 10 years and above experiences in infrastructure projects and roads, bridges construction operation management with strong commitment.• Must have experiences in all types of roads and bridges construction.• Must have Professional Engineer Register/RSE (or) Professional Engineer Processing from MEC.• Good knowledge in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet & Email), project management.• Good communications skills (oral and written), to be have ability to build relationships with clients. • Outstating the Projects Management Skills.• Ability for travel and to traverse job sites.
* Ferry Provided* Meal Allowance
* Weekend day Off (Sat & Sun)* Gazetted Holidays Off
* Learn new skills on the job
Over the years, IGE has diversified based on the needs of the country and economy as it develops and grow. Our businesses contribute to the development of key infrastructure within Myanmar and foster the growth of the local economy.Today, IGE actively invests and participates in key high-growth sectors including:• PowerIGE Power is involved in the generation, transmission and distribution of power by providing services such as project management, engineering, procurement, construction as well as logistics and maintenance; trading of transmission and distribution products; and investing as an independent power producer.• EnergyIGE has participated in the energy sector, including upstream, midstream, and downstream projects and supply of mechanical and industrial products and services.• Infra - Road, Bridges and Civil Works Construction IGE’s Future Creator Group of Construction (FCGC) Co., Ltd supports Myanmar’s infrastructure development, focusing on delivering road, bridges and civil works; and construction services that are aligned to international standards. • Ready-Mixed Concrete PlantIGE’s Crete Master Ready-Mixed Concrete (CMC) Company Limited. supplies ready-mixed concrete for the building and concrete road construction sector in Yangon. Today, IGE continues to invest in the construction sector, contributing to the Nation’s Development.• Real EstateOur real estate business aims to become Myanmar’s leading provider of urban solutions. We pride ourselves on offering holistic real estate services, from development, construction and project management to facilities and estate management as well as development of industrial zones. • HospitalityIGE owns and operates two reputable hotels in Myanmar’s capital city of Nay Pyi Taw – the Hotel Amara and the Grand Amara Hotel, as well as invests in the iconic Lotte Hotel by Inya Lake in the heart of Myanmar’s commercial capital, Yangon.• TelecommunicationsIGE’s Amara Communications Co., Ltd. (ACS) main business consists of constructing mobile infrastructure, reselling mobile connections, and selling mobile E top-up and top-up cards.The company also operates Ananda – a wholly Myanmar-owned data operator with international service standards which offers high-speed 4G+ network on the 2600 MHz spectrum.