- Ensure planning, monitoring & appraisal of Employee work result- Monitor and manage to employment procedure in change process like promotion, demotion, salary increase, relocation and Internal transfer process.- Maintain management guideline by preparing, updating and recommending HR Policies and procedure- Maintain work structure by updating job requirement and job description for all position.- Handle and Participate in recruitment and selection process.- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing & interviewing program, counseling manager candidate selection to ensure company effectively recruiting quality people.- Setting up and implement legislation rule & regulation according to labor law.- Evaluate various method & content of training program to determine most effective program.- Administers corporate policies relating to compensation, benefit, employee relation, training and recruitment program.
- Degree Holder with Diploma in HR- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in HR Field & 2 years’ experience in Management level- Ability to work in a team & establish effective working relation with person of different national & cultural background- Must have strong knowledge of labor law - Proficiency in MS Office - Good Personality, Communication & Presentation Skill- Ability to communicate in Myanmar & English, both verbally & writing
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We are the biggest shareholder of Myanmar Japan Thilawa Development Limited (MJTD) who is the developer for Thilawa SEZ Class A. Thilawa SEZ project has got off the ground as a monumental project strongly supported by both Myanmar and Japan government.