• Manage the Transport team (planning, identify needs, give objectives, debrief KPIs, organize training)• Discuss with logistics managers and Business Process Owners regarding the transport plan, guaranty transport resources • Analyses and improve the logistic network performances (lead-time, quality, costs)• Negotiate with 3PLs, follow and improve 3PLs performances (quality, costs)• Follow and improve DEX fleet performances (quality, costs)• Centralize DEX fleet investment needs and get Investment Committee agreement
• Bachelor degree (with MBA preferred)• 3 years Experience as a transport manager• Experience in E-commerce and transport B2C• Experience on process optimization• Contracting, negotiation, claims• Advance Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint• IT systems (TMS)• Demonstrate Leadership, Negotiation, Analytical skills
- An amazing opportunity to learn from colleagues across Asia, in more developed markets
- An international company in a start-up setting- A competitive salary, plus the chance to learn in biggest E-commerce
- Unmatched personal and professional growth- Regional roles offered to outstanding over- performers
Shop is the leading online shopping in Myanmar, empowering thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. Shop provides immediate and easy access to 100,000+ products in more than 40+ categories.To overcome the logistics challenge in Myanmar, Shop has built its own logistics company specifically designed for e-commerce operations - Shop Express (known as ShopEX) - to raise the standards for the industry. Shop is also helping existing and new logistics providers digitize.In 2018, Shop (Daraz Myanmar) was acquired by Alibaba Group, and is proud to carry its part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere in the era of the digital economy'. As part of the Alibaba ecosystem, Shop is leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership and experience in technology, online commerce, mobile payments and logistics to drive growth in its markets.