• To assist the teacher to supervise and support students• To help with the preparation of teaching resources• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with parents and teachers• Occasionally attend school functions at the weekends• To participate in educational field trips• To cover the class if the teacher is absent• To monitor progress and always discuss with the teacher about it
• To building a nurturing and safe learning environment
• In-depth knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods
• Bachelor Degree in any graduate• 3 years of experience in teaching kids • Fluent in English and Computer literate• To be able to handle the stress• To be alert
• Knowledge with child protection
International working place
* Internal training provided * Learn new skills on the job
MISY offers students a world class international education in an inclusive learning environment. MISY is accredited to the University of Cambridge Examinations Syndicate. The school is, to date, the only one in Myanmar to offer the full English National Curriculum from the Foundation Stage up to IGCSE and Advanced ('A') level.