Peace Myanmar Group Co., Ltd. (PMG)
Min Education Level
This role is a great opportunity to build and grow the marketing department of a beverage manufacturer and distributor. We are looking for someone who can dream big and build a strong foundation to achieve these big goals. Big picture thinking, strong management skills and hard work are crucial. To increase brand value, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing advertising activities, research & development, brand building, public relations and promotions. The Marketing Manager reports to Commercial Manager and manages the marketing department.He/she will work closely with the Sales Managers and also coordinate with all relevant managers such as Finance, Purchasing, Production and HR.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Establish marketing goals with the Commercial manager2. Create and implement strategies to achieve agreed upon goals3. Create and manage budget for the Marketing department4. Manage, provide guidance to and set goals as well as KPI’s for the Marketing department, nationally and regionally5. Analysis, interpretation and reporting of market research and consumer trends6. Support new product development efforts with the Production departments7. Recruit, retain and train talent for the Marketing Department8. Draw and manage short-term and long-term marketing plans
1. University Graduate, A Diploma (or) Certificate in Marketing is preferred.
2. Age between (30 to 45) years, At least 5 years experience in FMCG Marketing field.
3. Fluent in English and in Burmese.
4. Computer literate – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & E-mail.
5. Willingness to travel and work outside working hours if needed
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
More Similar Jobs
Assistant Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager ( Wheat Flour Business)
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager (Branch)
Digital Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing Manager
B2B Product & Marketing-Deputy Manager
Share with a Friend