About DKT’s Marketing Department: DKT’s Marketing Department is a group of professional marketers managing the business of DKT Myanmar’s 4 commercial brands and programs. DKT can offer you experiences in consumer marketing, brand marketing, business to business dealings and overseeing all, the exclusive social marketing experience. This is a young and vibrant team to help you grow both personally and professionally.
The department consists of the following functions.
1) Media and Communications (Creative bunch),
2) Medical Sales and Marketing (Best Salespeople)
3) Retail Sales and Marketing (Best Business Dealers)
4) Programs (Collaborators)
These 4 groups work together as a team to drive the multimillion-dollar business of DKT. We are supported by 3 nation-wide distributors to help us grow our reach. We are very excited to have young and enthusiastic minds to come and cultivate it, the DKT way!
Duties/Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Develop and plan the product portfolio strategies of the respective brands.
- Manage the assigned product portfolio to grow in the various sectors.
- Oversee the product lifecycle of each SKU, propose new SKU projections, and manage product launch campaigns
- Plan and execute trade marketing strategies to create a strong trade presence in the market. Take full responsibility for planning, implementation and control of trade sales promotions and consumer promotional activities.
- Channel management for assigned product portfolio to grow in all channels
- Manage for maximum visibility in the POS for all channels, wholesales, retail, pharmacy, modern trade, and medical channel
- Conceptualize, implement, and control advertising campaigns and behavioural change campaigns for the portfolio through working with internal comms team or various agencies. (Both traditional and new media)
- Manage the e-commerce business to grow the channel as well as utilize the channel as an advertising medium for the portfolio.
- Continuously collect market data for competitor and market intelligence and proactively manage the market.
- Find out strategic and tactical solutions to sales and distribution challenges for the product portfolio.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.