Suzuki Thilawa Motor Co.,Ltd.
Production Administration Staff
Min Education Level
- Managing the inventories systematically and safely in warehouse.
- Ordering when the stocks reach to the minimum level.
- Supplying to the production line without shortage.
- Ensure the inventories that shipped from the oversea supplier to match with the pre-order list.
- Delivering the interception orders due to the operational needs in time.
- Maintaining the delivery notes and documents for the payment process.
- Planning delivery schedules.
- Additional responsibility as requested by managment.
- Must be Graduated (Any Bachelor Degree)
- At least 1 year experience in related field.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Can communicate with English (Speaking & Writing)
- Driving License (Prefer)
What We Can Offer
Apply for this job
Can you work in Thilawa SEZ?
What is your expected Salary?
Do you have a experience or knowledge about warehouse management.
More Similar Jobs
Assistant Storekeeper (Comin Asia Construction)
Fleet Distribution Supervisor
Warehouse Assistant (Pyinmana Branch)
Loans Delivery Logistics Coordinator
Junior Warehouse Staff
Fleet Coordinator (RG Logistics-Ywarthargyi)
HR Admin Assistant
Sales Assistant (Dealer Coordinator)
Share with a Friend