1) Development, update and enforcement of all operational retail SOPs and Policies & Procedures based company policy and industry best practices.
2) Assisting in customer retention and driving sale and focus to improve customer relationship management.
3) Manage EBITA critical factors with a particular focus on sales, expenses and urgent requirements on a daily basis.
4) Observe local market trends and customer expectations.
5) Maximize sales through effective merchandising and excellent category management.
6) Understand organizational and individual store sales target objectives and drive to achieve all targeted KPI.
7) Motivate staff to achieve sales revenue.
8) Provide direction and guidance to sales staffs in their assigned job duties by coaching, monitoring and motivation.
9) Weekly and MTD (Month to Date Sales Data) analysis of seasonal and ad hoc events for Merchandising Director and COO.
• Bachelor’s Degree Holder (MBA is preferable ).
• At least 5 -7 years managerial experience in retail industry.
• Excellent leadership, coaching, communication and problem solving skills.
• Sound presentation, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint• Fluency in English is necessary.
*Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.