Location: Yangon and Mandalay
𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲
The senior lawyer is responsible for managing the development and provision of complex legal advice and services within the relevant legal discipline, The role provides advice on a range of legal matters across the organization to ensure compliance with relevant frameworks and legislation.
- To effectively manage the assigned lawsuit NPL portfolio to meet the predetermined recovery targets.
• Provide complex legal advice for NPL, counsel, and recommendations on legal matters to support decision-making and the achievement of objectives.
• Negotiate and improve the quality and cost of external legal services for NPL issues and court processes.
• Provide high-quality, targeted, and accessible legal advice across a range of practice areas and work as a valued business partner with colleagues to secure and deliver effective solutions to legal issues.
• Be highly knowledgeable of legal principles, specifically on finance matters such as taxation, and be up to date with the existent and emerging company law legislation and practices. • Be technology adept and have excellent computer skills.
• Have excellent organizational and planning skills, be able to manage multiple concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines, have exceptional problem-solving skills; and be able to remain calm and composed during times of uncertainty and stress.