Sanken Overseas (Myanmar) Ltd
Min Education Level
IMMEDIATE VACANCIES FOR SITE ENGINEERS
(Specialized in Concrete Structure Works)
(MYANMAR NATIONALITIES ONLY)
Rooted deep in the global corporate environment through the Japanese Mitsui Construction Company, Sanken is the pioneer and forerunner of the construction industry in Sri Lanka and currently venturing over 15 countries across the globe: especially in Asia and Africa.
Sanken Overseas (Myanmar) Ltd, the Myanmar Branch of the Overseas Construction arm of Sanken, is looking for dynamic, experienced, and passionate Civil Engineers to be recruited for Bago River Bridge Construction Project (sub-project), Thanlyin, Yangon, Myanmar
1. B.E in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
2. Significant experience working as a site engineer (Three to Five years of post-qualified experience)
3. Checking and supervising fabrication and fixing of rebar.
4. Keep records of all issues of rebar drawings & Bar Bending / Cutting Schedules in preparation while construction.
5. Prepare monthly reconciliation report on materials (especially rebar) ordered & received and submit to management.
6. Perform other duties, as per site requirement.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills.
8. Proven track of excellent communication (English) is a must.
9. Experience in 'Bridge Construction Projects' will be an added advantage.
10. Salary – Negotiable
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
More Similar Jobs
Site Engineer (O&M, Telecom Tower Site)
Site Engineer B.E. Civil (Male Only)
Site Engineer (Civil / Electrical)
Site Engineer (Road And Bridge)
Site Engineer Civil
Site Engineer(Civil) (W&W)
Site Engineer - ( Road/Track/Bridge )
Junior Site Engineer
Senior Site Engineer (Civil)
Share with a Friend