- Bachelor’s degree or Degree in Computer Science / Technology or Electrical & Electronics or Communication
- Technical certifications such as MCSE, RHCE, CCNP Preferred
- A minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in a Technical Support, NOC, TOC, data centers / ISP with an emphasis on
Network and Systems or similar role.
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people.
- Be able to communicate about networking issues effectively and in a comprehensible manner both to clients and
- Good network diagnostic skills.
- Knowledge and experience of system and network technologies, server virtualization, enterprise storage area
network technologies, server virtualization, enterprise storage area network (SAN) and backup, enterprise
Performance and fault monitoring tools. Basic Linux CLI skills and sysadmin skills.
- Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
- Willingness and ability to learn new products and network technologies quickly, often without the focus of
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Ability to assess and priorities faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively.