• To support & assist the Chairman with various tasks.• To work closely with the Chairman and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings for the Chairman.• To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Chairman’s meetings and any other relevant meetings.• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (E-mail, Letters, Packages etc)• To provide administrative support to the Chairman in implementing organisational projects and programmes.
• Bachelor's degree (or) MBA is preferred.• At least 5 years of experience in related fields.• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.• Must be able to work independently and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We are a leading HR consultancy services in Asia Pacific with 25 years of industry experience and maintain our prime position via a strict commitment to high performance and unsurpassed industry knowledge. We offer to our clients, a personalized service that is delivered with the strictest of confidentiality. We pride ourselves as one of the most ethical and professional organisation in the HR industry.