* Managing multiple Card Network related Disputes and Chargeback to deliver based on operation SLA and timeframe given by individual network.* To engage both internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely manner of dispute resolution and customer service.* Preparing and submitting weekly report/exhibits of the issues to the card Operation manager.* To ensure all Operations activities are carried out in compliance with authorized processes and procedures and all processes to be documented as per rules from the issuing/acquiring network operator.
* Minimum Bachelor Degree * Relate experience is required
* Rewards over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.