• Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation and Delivery from warehouse to branches (Nationwide) through third parties.• Good knowledge on nationwide logistics management.• Coordination and negotiation with warehouse , nationwide transporters and internal Line Manager.• Comply with government laws, regulations and policy, principles, methods, procedures and practices of public. • Supervise logistic staff and daily operations.• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs.• Supervise, coach and train Logistics workforce.• To manage department budget for expenditures on daily, monthly, yearly basis.• Prepare for Logistic Monthly Report to Concerns HODs and GM.
• Bachelor Degree and more preferable with Supply Chain Management Diploma • Local Nationality Only• Age between (30 ~ 40) year• Over 10 years’ experience at Managerial level in related field.• Good Communication and Negotiation Skills.• Good command of English.• Excellent Knowledge on Government Law.• Good computer skills.• Be able to concentrate for long period of time, handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality.• Able to travel domestically.
- Social Welfare- Transportation Provided
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
MDG’s network infrastructure, supply chain management, distribution, marketing, local know-how and logistical expertise help FMCG brand owners expand their market in Myanmar. Combining international standards and local cultural knowledge, MDG is clearly the partner of choice.