- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;- Calling to arrange meeting with potential customers to prospect for new business;- Responding to incoming email and phone enquirers;- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;- Gathering market and customer information;- Attending at trade exhibitions, events, etc;- Liaising with customers to check the progress of existing orders;- Recording sales and order information into a computer system;- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;- Identify new markets and business opportunities;- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction;- Coordinate with internal colleagues to meet customer's requirement;- Assisting management with any assigned special projects and providing backup to the team manager when required;- Sharing experience with colleague;- Perform other related duties as assigned;
1. Qualification: Graduate from college / university, majoring in foreign trade, economics, sea-air export, …2. Experience required: Having experience in freight forwarding/sea import/export – air import/export is an advantage.3. Skills: Good - Language: English- IT Skill: office- Communicating- Listening- Persuading- Problem analyzing and solving- Negotiating- Stress tolerance- Team working4. Characteristics: Good temper, sharp-witted, empathetic, pleasant, sociable, honest, dynamic, enthusiasm
- Lunch allowance.- Annual uniform- Tourism every year.- Rewards on holidays.- Social insurance according to the current Labor Code.
- Family working environment- International standard- Funny team
- Training- Learn new skill- Promotion opportunities- Management potential- Professional in organize job- Oversea business trip
Being established in 2004, Bee Logistics Corporation is now one of the leading international logistics service providers in Vietnam with branches, representative and joint venture offices in other Asian countries, namely Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, India and Taiwan.With almost 660 friendly and professional staffs working in 22 offices together with a strong and reliable partner network in the world, we can serve every single demand of your shipment at any corner in the globe as well as add value and increase competitiveness of your value chain.