• Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software.• Design, install, configure and upgrade Oracle H/W Infrastructure; and Operating Systems platform such as Solaris and Linux.• Monitor and test application performance; identify possible solutions and collaborate with developers to implement fixes.• Applies troubleshooting procedures in an effort to resolve technical problems.• Maintain securities using System Administration, tracing & debugging the applications and concurrent programs. • Provide technical support to application development teams and evaluate Oracle features and related products.• Performing high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption recovery and creating preventive measures.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields.• 4 years of relevant experience, with minimum 2 years of professional experience as System Engineer.• Deep-drive knowledge and hands-on experience of Oracle machines.• Knowledge of database tools and engineering systems such as oracle exadata machines, oracle supercluster machines.• Able to communicate effectively at all level.• Highly-motivated self-starter and able to work independently.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.