HR & Admin Officer (Mandalay)
Min Education Level
• Staff recruitment according to business and department needs• Perform as HR representative in interview panel for recruitment of key positions• Checking and managing about daily attendance for all employees• Manage employee leaves and leave record• Making Labor contract for all employees• Processing about making social security card, issuing card and monthly payment• Checking employee performance and interpersonal skill• Updating Employees List and making detail information• Support for internal and external training, contact source, collect relevant documents and information and seek information• Control Monthly Stationery List and Maintain whole Company situation
• Vehicle Control & Fixed assets control and stationary control.
• License renewal,rental, repairing & maintenance when if needed.
• Daily transportation arrangement, calculate of fuel consumption and recording.
• Bachelor degree.• Minimum one year working experience in related field.• People who live Mandalay District is more preferred• Problem Solving Skill, Interpersonal Skill• Good Relationship Skill with any level• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization• Must have fluent computer skill (Excel, Word, Power Point)• Must be good at English Language (Speaking, Writing)
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Do you have any experienced in HR and Admin field?
Are you living in Mandalay Division?
Can you work overtime or travel to any branches?
More Similar Jobs
Sr. HR And Admin Executive
Human Resource Officer
HR Training Officer
HR And Admin Coordinator (Taungoo)
Human Resource Officer (Taunggyi)
Assistant Admin & HR Manager (EFF-Finance)
HR And Admin Staff (Chinese Speaking)
Assistant HR & Admin Manager
HR & Admin Manager
Head Of HR & Admin (Naypyitaw)
HR & Admin Manager (Only Male) (Thilawa SEZ)
Share with a Friend