Diamond Knowledge International School
Information And Communications Technology Teacher
Min Education Level
· Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students' acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
· Instructing in a manner that develops students' confidence in their abilities.
· Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
· Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
· Tracking and communicating students' advancement throughout the course.
· Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
· Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
· Attending parent-teacher and faculty conferences.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other Bachelor’s degree
· Teaching certification for the level at which you will be instructing.
· Prior experience as a computer teacher.
· Excellent presentation abilities.
· Strong written and administrative skills.
· Nurturing, adaptable approach to instructing.
· Passionate about fostering computer literacy and academic excellence.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
Information And Communication Technology Teacher
Head Of Faculty - Languages (Myanmar And Mandarin)
Lead Teacher - Foreign Teacher
Program Manager (Education Field)
Chinese Language Teacher
Logistic & EX/IM Supervisor
Sale & Marketing Supervisor
Share with a Friend