To assist QS Manager with the procurement of plant, materials and equipment with the objective of achieving favourable supply and payment terms on behalf of the Company in consideration of value, timely/reliable delivery schedules and conformance with project specifications and to ensure the plant equipment’s and materials are received in line with purchase order.
To review and validate the information (on project suppliers, amounts/ value, cost code information, etc.) for any purchase order that goes out to suppliers in order to manage cost and quality of supplies ordered.
• Recommend improvements in procurement system.
• Maintain and control QA and quality standards in accordance with Project management Plan.
To maintain database of suppliers and pricing in order to obtain quality products at lowest prices negotiable in the market.
• Assist to negotiate the best possible purchase prices and supply term.
• Provide supplier lists with valid quote terms for preferred supplier.
To raise and administer all purchase orders in order to ensure effective consolidation and centralization.
• Liaise with all respective managers in charge on changing requirements, advise of any problems encountered in material dispatched and take remedial action to overcome recurring problems.
• Forward plan and coordinate with the respective manager in charge on overall requirements for designated package.
To update the tracking system on a regular basis on status of purchase orders in order to ensure accurate tracking of purchase orders in terms of goods delivery, invoices received, and payments made.
• Manage the parts/materials procurement administration and logistics chain to ensure it is undertaken in accordance with company procedures.
• Coordinate and co-operate with Admin/Finance team to ensure proper document control.
• Overall control, management and responsibility for procurement correspondence and purchase records.
To manage timely payment to suppliers for goods and services (e.g. transportation) received in order to ensure there are no disruptions to services and supplies.
• Establish maintain and control industrial harmony.
• Verify payment to supplier with Admin/Finance team in a timely manner.
Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services in conjunction with Material controller.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
• Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
To liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumer
• Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements