Sales & Service Executive
Min Education Level
- Preparing PowerPoint presentation and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Attending conference, meetings and events.
- To form collaborative partnerships with companies to benefit corporate membership agreements.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- 2~3 years sales experience. Prefer B2B sales experience.
- Researching organization and individuals online and offline to identify new leads and potential new.
- Excellent customer service skills, outgoing, motivational, and friendly.
- Ability to form collaborative partnerships with companies to benefit corporate membership agreements.
- Ability to provide feedback and coaching that is specific and constructive.
They are able to work independently to search out and develop new relationships for cooperation with Infinity Fitness Center, and ultimately yield corporate membership agreements to the company.
What We Can Offer
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
After Sales Service Executive
Sale Executive (Security Services)
Real Estate Sale Executive
Sales Executive (Digital Marketing And CRM)
Sale Executive ( Automotive)
M & E Sale Engineer / Executive
Senior Sales Executive / Senior BDE
Senior Sales Executive (FMCG)
Sales Executive (Medical Device)
Territory Sales Executive (Khayan Thone Gwa)
Developer Sales Executive
Share with a Friend