• Able to easily communicate with Division Leader and Director of Sales, Key Customers• listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale• maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails• cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business• responding to incoming email and phone inquiries• negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales• gathering market and customer information• representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations• negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers• challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy• advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions• creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer• liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders• reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets• gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements• making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Able to easily communicate with Managers, Owners• Be able to develop strong customer relationships• Personally manage Key customer Accounts• Able to create an active "prospect" pipeline• Can qualify customers’ needs and requirements• Be able to deliver great customer service• Able to identify issues and provide solutions• Know how to overcome Sales objections• Comfortable to take sales rejection• Able to actively work towards agreed sales targets
- Commission- Rewards over performance- Leaves- PIT, SSB, paid by Company- Career Development- Financial Fulfillment
- Decent Salary- Dynamic growing company- Exciting and fulfilling challenges- Career Development- Fantastic working conditions and places
- On Job Training Provided- Learn new skills, win friends & customers- Promotion opportunities- A great opportunity to be part of the Sales Tea
Shweproperty.com is the myanmar leading real estate industry website - the best place to start your real estate search whether you are an investor, buying for own use, or looking for a place to rent. In Shweproperty, you can find thousands of properties for sale and rent with detailed information about each property, and photos. It's an all-in-one real estate site with the most useful and timely information on real estate markets and trends.