▪ Plan, organize, manage, monitor and evaluate the different activities related to computer systems and information technology.
▪ Manage work teams responsible for ensuring the quality and operation of computer systems, software, telecommunications, networks and computer systems.
▪ Train team members and fellow employees.
▪ Establish rules and procedures to enable the proper implementation of IT systems.
▪ Diagnose and provide solutions to recurring problems that require special attention.
▪ Save and secure data and software.
▪ Develop strategies and feasibility studies for the development of computer systems’ design.
▪ Define and monitor quality standards and ensure compliance with them.
- 5 Working Days- Ferry Provided
International StandardFun Working Environment
Learn new skill on the jobPerformance Award
We champion change. We value ideas. We respect hard work. We believe in the infinite potential of Myanmar. We are committed to delivering a superior brand experience to our customers and our own people. Our business is technology; which means we are constantly evolving. To achieve our ambition of being the essential provider of unmatched communications services to Myanmar, we are building a strong team of passionate individuals who, together with the support, guidance and mentoring of industry experts both from Myanmar and abroad, will drive our business forward.