- Supervising the recruiting team and reporting on its performance- Keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-fill and cost-per-hire)- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs- Research and choose job advertising options- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations- Participate in job fairs and career events- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in HR Field- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases- Knowledge of labor legislation- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills- Strong decision-making skills
- Benefits will provide according to the company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.