- Assist the Store in Charge to manage overall 24 hours Store Operations. - Execute store standards and provide customer service according to GnG standards. - Ensure that all GnG policies, procedures, and controls are followed by team members.- Assist to control in store expenses and shrinkage within company guidelines. - Execute operations initiatives and promotions on time. - Assists Store in Charge in ensuring compliance in all areas of customer service, store operations, and loss prevention. - Act as Team Leader to supervise and provide training and development of team members.- Complete and submit all store administrative reports on time.- Ring Sales accurately. - Display stocks according to GnG merchandising standards.- Ensure store cleanliness is according to company and government standards.- Serve RTE according to food safety standards of GnG and government agencies.
- Must have experiences in convenience store- Must understand a 'good' customer service skill set
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.