B360 is a sister company of Vanguard Myanmar Co., Ltd and we are one-stop Digital Marketing & Branding Agency in Yangon. We believe in Data-Driven Marketing and Delivering Results. We unlock growth through Digital Marketing, B2B Marketing, CRM Service & Learning Management System. We are a team of 40+ people in Yangon. Our success is driven by our belief “We Transform Ideas into Results.” that if you have a great idea, we can transform your idea in the air to reality.
We primarily think of ourselves as marketing and sales consultants. As such, we rely heavily on process and data-driven decision making.
In this position, you will be
responsible for handling the most important client accounts in a company. They will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client's needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed. The key account manager will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build strong relationship with clients.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company, resolving key client issues and complaints and developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams, managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results and identifying industry trends.
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients