• Analyze the market for irrigation systems including drip, sprinkler and lrge irrigation systems.• Develop offers for systems to both end users and retailers.• Support customer to optimize the irrigation system performance• Manage client complains if and when they arise.• Collecting necessary data from the client for design purposes.• Preparation of detailed BOQ for quotation purposes.• Preparation and delivery of the presentations on the designs to the clients.• Supporting the installation team during the implementation of the project.
• Myanmar national.• Undergraduate Engineering degree in Agricultural Engineering or Civil or Agronomy with relevant mechanical skills.• Graduate in agriculture who has the required skills in designing may also apply.Skills set required:• The person must be self motivated and show high levels of innovative thinking.• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Power Point) proficiency a must.• Should have good communication skills and he/she should be in a position make presentations about the design concept to the clients.• Resourcefulness to think creatively and ability to work for long hours as the situation demands, ability to come out with alternative designs keeping inmind the clients’ requirement• Must be mobile an able to travel.• Basic English skills (speaking, reading, writing)• Previous irrigation design experience will be highly regarded• Proven mechanical / engineering skills required• Most likely a Yangon based position initially, but the role will require frequent and extended trips to project areas.• An ability to work under trying conditions in developing or less developed areas.• Must have motorbike and/or car drivers license.
Attractive salary & bonus
Team consists for Expats & locals.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Myanma Awba is the leading Myanmar-owned group of companies focused on agriculture.We leverage the world's best agricultural technologies and services to develop the most suitable solutions for growers to produce more, safer and better quality food.We believe that realizing the untapped potential of Myanmar agriculture can transform rural communities and accelerate economic and social improvement across the country.The group is a broad-scale agribusiness player active across the agriculture value-chain with upstream and downstream assets and trading capabilities. We have particular focus on crop protection and nutrition, high quality seeds, micro-finance, digital tools, modern-farming methods, manufacturing and logistics. We also work in partnership with a number of globally-respected organizations and welcome further collaboration opportunities across the private, government or NGO sectors.Specialties: Agriculture, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Manufacturing, Micro finance, Value chain, Seeds, Distribution